Fiber arrays, linear arrays and V-groove arrays for single- and multimode applications
Fiber arrays are suitable for fiber optical switch applications, for example, and in sensor technology, printing machinery, for coupling to splitters, and in free-space optics.
Your advantages at a glance
- Customer-specific number of fibers
- Customer-specific pitch
- Special fiber assembly
- Non-linear configuration
- Arrays with up to 64 fibers and a pitch of
127 µm or 250 µm are available for SM telecommunication fibers
- Qualification in conjunction with planar waveguide chips to Telcordia 1209 and 1221
- Available from UV to IR light with a wide range of fiber types
- Standard singlemode fibers to large-core fibers
- Linear arrays and V-groove arrays: end fitting for fiber bundle ends. The fibers are configured here either in a linear (single row) pattern or centered with a specific defined spacing (pitch).
- Excellent long-term stability and mechanical durability
- Also suitable for use in harsh environments (−40 °C to 85 °C)
- Positional accuracy of the fiber cores in the array is less than 1.5 µm for singlemode fibers
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805