Fused Silica fiber bundles
To match the wavelength deployed, LEONI manufactures customer-specific fiber bundles in its own drawing plant for the UV-VIS (high OH Fused Silica) and VIS-IR (low OH Fused Silica) ranges. The bundle diameters are produced individually to customer specifications. In addition to standard lengths and diameters, the fiber bundles can also be supplied as assembled optical waveguides with polished end faces.
Your advantages at a glance
- Fiber bundles with core diameters from 50 µm and lengths to 20 m
- Highly flexible
- For light transmission in the UV or IR range
- Individual fiber design
- Standard single fiber diameters are 50, 70, 80, and 105 μm
- Customer-specific single fiber diameters can be drawn on request
- Standard fiber bundle lengths are 5, 10, and
- Bundle diameters are produced individually to match the requirements profile
- Depending on assembly and temperature requirements, the single fibers are coated with a glass finish or with polyimide (autoclavable, deployable at up to 300 °C). The wall strength of the finish is ≤1 µm. The polyimide wall strength is typically 1.5 µm. These serve as protective layers and/or simplify further processing.
- Fiber bundles can also be supplied as assembled optical waveguides with polished end faces.
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805