Indoor cables for producing assembled connection cables for any network topology.
Depending on the transmission rate required and the distance to be covered, either multimode fibers with various specifications or singlemode fibers are used for these cables.
To comply with the strict fire safety requirements for indoor applications, cables with halogen-free and flame-retardant cladding are required, since these ensure that a fire is not propagated further along cables, and that cables do not produce corrosive or toxic gases.
Your advantages at a glance
- Increased tensile load-bearing capacity possible
- UV-resistant (optional)
- High diameter consistency
- Can be designed individually for various applications
- Wide range of diameters for single elements (3.0 mm, 2.8 mm, 2.4 mm, 2.1 mm, 2.0 mm, 1.8 mm, 1.6 mm)
- Wide range of buffered fibers (tight jacketed, semi-tight buffered) with a diameter of 0.6 mm and 0.9 mm
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805
Low fire-hazard cables complying with the EU Construction Products Regulation
Maximum safety with B2ca cables from LEONI
Fireproof cables for use in buildings
in accordance with the EU Construction Products Regulation
Innovative fiber optics solutions
Light switching · Light transportation· Light distribution