On April 30, 2022, LEONI Fiber Optics GmbH, LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc. and j-plasma GmbH were acquired by Weinert Industries AG.
This website www.leoni-fiber-optics.com [hosted at leoni.com ] remains available until 30 October 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
Cables with a wide range of international approval types for your advanced application
Cables with corresponding UL approvals guarantee safety and reliability in the application scenarios for which they are envisaged. You are always on the safe side with CPR cables for indoor use according to the EU Construction Products Regulation.
Cables with DNV GL approval can be found under Maritime Cables. We can also offer you cables with optical fibers to the MIL-PRF specification for use in radiation-threatened environmental conditions, and cables with approval for use in nuclear power plants (NPP).
Your advantages at a glance
- Cable designs for the North American and Asian regions
- Approval or release by an independent testing institution
- Customer-specific UL approvals possible
- Universal cables with total system integrity
- Metal-free, lightweight, and flexible cable with DNV GL approval
- Various UL-approved optical fiber cables
- Maritime cables
- CPR cables – fire-resistant cables according to the EU Construction Products Regulation
- LE.X.CO – one major project and one cable solution
- Radiation-hard fibers: 50/125, 62.5/125, each available as standard and bend-insensitive fibers
- Singlemode and multimode fibers according to the MIL-PRF specification for use in radiation-threatened environments (approved MIL-STD 790 supplier to the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency)
- Defense cables
- Mobile long-distance field cables
- Mobile outdoor cables
- VG-approved breakout cables
- Cables with NPP approval
Fields of use
Optical fiber cables are described in the UL 1651-Fiber Optic Cable standard and categorized as OFNP (Plenum), OFNR (Riser), and OFN (General Purpose). UL cables are primarily intended to meet very high standards in terms of fire behavior, including smoke gas production. Insurance companies, local authorities, planners, and other regulatory authorities in particular place their trust in UL-approved cables with single, multimode, or polymer fibers.
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805
Low fire-hazard cables complying with the EU Construction Products Regulation
Maximum safety with B2ca cables from LEONI
Fireproof cables for use in buildings
in accordance with the
EU Construction Products Regulation
Innovative fiber optics solutions
Light switching · Light transportation· Light distribution