On April 30, 2022, LEONI Fiber Optics GmbH, LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc. and j-plasma GmbH were acquired by Weinert Industries AG.
This website www.leoni-fiber-optics.com [hosted at leoni.com ] remains available until 30 October 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
Optical technologies in telecommunications
We design and manufacture cable systems for passive optical networks.
Your advantages at a glance
- Technical expertise and a large product portfolio – also extending over other LEONI Group divisions (complete value chain from raw material to final product, Datacom project planning, equipment, and service)
- Global presence – local service
- In-house development and production
- Flexible development for an individual design
- OEM labeling possible
- Futureproof solutions (OMx)
- Customer-specific packaging and labeling
- Delivery from unit quantities to large-volume runs
Comprehensive product portfolio (including all Datacom projects, optical fiber and copper)
- Optical fibers
- Singlemode (E9/125)
- Multimode (G50/125–OM2BI, OM3BI, OM4BI, OM5BI)
- ST, SC, LC, SCRJ, LC, LC-Uniboot, FC, DIN, FSMA, MTRJ, MTP®, E2000
- Also as APC 8°/9°
- Each can be combined
- Assembled products
- Patch cables
- Trunk cables
- MPO/MTP® patch cables
- Systems for passive optical networks
- AOC cables
- HDMI assemblies
- HEM12 assemblies
- Use of appropriate fire-resistant cables (CPR cables) to meet the highest safety requirements when laying in buildings
- Highly flexible
- Rodent armoring
- Transversely waterproof
- Longitudinally waterproof
- Optimal low-friction properties for blowing into empty conduits
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805