Energy is what drives us
Whether your application involves power station control centers or dam management systems, we can offer you EMC-safe fiber optical components and solutions for power generation, transmission, and distribution. We can draw on extensive experience in the completion of international, large-scale, multi-site energy projects.
To meet the growing demand for customer-optimized power and infrastructure solutions, we use optical fibers (POF, PCF, silica) and special optical components such as switches and splitters to develop a continuous stream of new products for monitoring, control, and data logging in the energy market.
Our focus here is concentrated on fiber optics for:
- management, control, and protection
- data transmission and monitoring
- intelligent models for the simpler and more cost-effective handling of major infrastructure projects (LE.X.CO)
- passive optical networks for smart grids
- Future-oriented data and signal transmission systems (smart grids)
- All components for passive optical networks from a single source
- Specific product approvals (UL, CPR, CE, etc.)
- Nuclear power plant approval
- Design freedom for the OEM
- Reducing total cost of ownership (LE.X.CO)
- Global presence
- Complete value chain (raw materials, fibers, cables, assemblies, and special optical components)
- Joint development projects/early involvement in product development
- Experienced OEM service and development partner
- Custom builds to customer requirements
- Excellence in production and logistics
- Bundling of competencies within the Group
- High quality standards
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.