On April 30, 2022, LEONI Fiber Optics GmbH, LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc. and j-plasma GmbH were acquired by Weinert Industries AG.
This website www.leoni-fiber-optics.com [hosted at leoni.com ] remains available until 30 October 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
Energy is what drives us
Whether your application involves power station control centers or dam management systems, we can offer you EMC-safe fiber optical components and solutions for power generation, transmission, and distribution. We can draw on extensive experience in the completion of international, large-scale, multi-site energy projects.
To meet the growing demand for customer-optimized power and infrastructure solutions, we use optical fibers (POF, PCF, silica) and special optical components such as switches and splitters to develop a continuous stream of new products for monitoring, control, and data logging in the energy market.
Our focus here is concentrated on fiber optics for:
- management, control, and protection
- data transmission and monitoring
- intelligent models for the simpler and more cost-effective handling of major infrastructure projects (LE.X.CO)
- passive optical networks for smart grids
- Future-oriented data and signal transmission systems (smart grids)
- All components for passive optical networks from a single source
- Specific product approvals (UL, CPR, CE, etc.)
- Nuclear power plant approval
- Design freedom for the OEM
- Reducing total cost of ownership (LE.X.CO)
- Global presence
- Complete value chain (raw materials, fibers, cables, assemblies, and special optical components)
- Joint development projects/early involvement in product development
- Experienced OEM service and development partner
- Custom builds to customer requirements
- Excellence in production and logistics
- Bundling of competencies within the Group
- High quality standards
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.